Vinyl Replacement Windows Installation in Milford
Windows in various sizes and styles can be combined to let in more light and increase ventilation.
Whether building a new home or looking to improve the quality of your current one, new vinyl windows can be one of your biggest investments. You want to guarantee that they will be made correctly and installed properly, so they can continue to perform for you year after year.
It’s time to upgrade to a window that will help you save money on your heating and cooling bills while making your home more comfortable for your daily life. Replacing your old, drafty windows with Custom Built's Vinyl Replacement Windows will enhance the beauty and value of your home while delivering virtually maintenance-free service.
At Custom Built our focus is to create visually appealing, energy-efficient replacement windows. With more than 50 years of experience manufacturing and installing only the highest quality windows, we know how to improve your home’s aesthetics and value, and your quality of life.
Call us at 1-833-227-6095 or click below to schedule a free in-home consultation and cost estimate for window replacement in Stratford, Milford, Orange or nearby.
Advantages of vinyl windows
- Maintenance free: Vinyl windows never have to be painted, scraped or stained and can be easily cleaned. Made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), vinyl windows are durable and won't rust or corrode.
- Affordable: Vinyl is the least expensive window material. The cost of vinyl replacement windows is much less than other types of windows, yet they will last longer, save more on energy bills and require less maintenance.
- Variety: Vinyl windows come in many sizes and colors to match the interior and exterior of your home. They are also available in a variety of window styles, such as bay, casement, and picture.
- Energy savings: Vinyl windows keep heat in during the winter and out during the summer, reducing your heating and cooling costs. ENERGY STAR® qualified triple-pane vinyl windows can provide maximum energy efficiency and noise reduction.
Learn more about the replacement windows we install to find your perfect fit.
Why use Custom Built for your vinyl windows?
At Custom Built we design our windows with three key features in mind:
- Design And Quality: With 30 years of innovation we have perfected the art of creating beautiful and durable windows. We make our windows so that they cleanly fit your frame and offer custom details and trim. Our unique sash-to-sill interlock design also improves the durability of our windows and makes them long-lasting.
- Function: Our windows are designed to be easy to use as well. Our windows never need painting and will not chip, warp, peel, or rust. Additionally, our windows are easy to clean thanks to our slider style and innovative lock-n-tilt technology, while our Constant Force balance system makes raising and lowering sashes easy.We also use integrated lift handles to make the windows not just beautiful but easy to operate and dual night latches to allow ventilation while still keeping your windows secured.
- Efficiency: Our exclusive seal wash weather stripping forms a solid barrier against air, water, dust, heat, and noise. Additionally, our custom built Vinyl Replacement Windows block out the weather with thermals as low as U-0.22 (R5).
We also always aim to provide variety and styling customizability with our different glass, screen, color, and configuration options:
- Glass: We offer Low-E, Argon and Super Spacer for maximum thermal efficiency and Colonial, Prairie or Diamond Grids are also available between the panes of glass for easy cleaning. We even offer custom grid designs for those interested.
- Screens: We offer standard, fiberglass, or aluminum screens and also BetterVue high definition screens. Petscreens are also an option which are 7x stronger than standard screening.
- Color: We offer soft-white or beige vinyl in and out, a bronze or cocoa exterior with a white interior, Natural Oak, Barrister Oak or Colonial Cherry woodgrain interior with a white exterior, and much more. We even offer custom paint matching.
- Configuration: Our vinyl windows are available in a multitude of configurations including double hung, horizontal double slider, triple slider, casement, awning, hopper, and picture window.
Get your free vinyl windows estimate
At Custom Built, we understand the challenge of choosing the best vinyl replacement windows for your home. During your free in-home consultation, we take the time to provide you with personalized recommendations and answer any questions you may have along the way. Call or email us to schedule your free, no pressure window replacement cost estimate today in Trumbull, Shelton, Fairfield, Stamford, Hartford, Norwalk, Danbury or nearby!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.